Mbam driver critical bug and Multi-blue screen !

hiya there

Today, suddenly my laptop is getting worse while your program is installed on my system, (so it’s just simplicity I get rid of it :) )
In this case the first time get the blue screen while the program runs at startup! There is no solution because I am fed up with it while my operating system is just going to desktop '(sometimes get to many of the blue screen while I double click on the Firefox browser or by loading the browser Tab’s) otherwise , your program is cause a memory corruption and other issues  

Edited by mrdodrop

Hello and welcome back:

BSOD can be caused by hardware problems, driver problems and even malware (especially rootkits).

We don't have enough information in your post to determine which of these might be the problem.

We also have a special forum area reserved for BSOD work.

So, if you would like expert help with this, I suggest that you please start with the advice in this pinned topic: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

Then, please post the requested information in a new, separate post in the BSOD here: BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging

One of the BSOD experts will help you.

Thanks,

P.S. For the record, for the last person to report BSOD due to MBAM driver, it was actually a false-positive unrelated to MBAM (see here and here).  But the experts will help you to diagnose and fix for your computer, once you provide them with the necessary logs and information. ;)

Hi:

Yes, if you would like help, I suggest that you please start with the advice in this pinned topic: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

Then, please post the requested information in a new, separate post in the BSOD here: BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging

Thank you again,

Hi:

Yes, if you would like help, I suggest that you please start with the advice in this pinned topic: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

Thank you again,

hi and thanks for your reply ! I will do hopefully someone can get it help

Please do not be rude to other members. If you don't wish to follow direction to obtain help that's fine but it's not okay to be rude to someone trying to assist you.

Thank you

I'm not rude!Just tell the truth! To all of you here to accept the truth? Wish to continue to assist with Mbam software.?

and thanks Ron for your offer

Edited by mrdodrop

• 2 weeks later...

You are being rude to these people. You are receiving free help and you act like a spoiled child. Grow up. You are using a free product, on a free forum, and not paying attention. 

When frustrated tell them you need a break and will get back. Life is too short. 

I have only been into PC's for 2 years and have  learned a lot and been helped tremendously by a number of forums mostly by reading and just asking for a detailed answer to someones question. Yes i am very old and starting life over. I know more than most young people who have been on computers for 15 years and know nothing, except go to a shop, or buy a new one.