Question about cryptolocker and anti exploit

asianmusicguy

Hey guys i just have a general question sort of if i have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium plus uBlock Origin ( https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock) plus ghostrey (https://www.ghostery.com/try-us/download-browser-extension/) plus no script do i still need aE or how protected am i with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium? and i would actully love if AE was incorporated into your main product or you consider a all in one application like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware security center or something because the product line gets bigger but Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium seems left behind you guys are fantastic and truly the best though don't get me wrong

a all in one solution or product merger of some kind such as that would be fantastic as i would trust Malwarebytes above any other service for a layered solution i have used MBAM free since version 1 took the much needed step to pro now premium just before 2.0 and was grandfatherd in lucky me :) was overjoyed thatMalwarebytes Anti-Rootkit was sort of rolled into the main product so id like to see AE get into premium in some form know what i mean sorry if it sounds like a complaint cuz its its not i just think all these applications should be a part of the flagship especially Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit in the age of cyptolocker and ill be honest as a person who cant afford much Malwarebytes was a god send on the original lifetime model but i had to pay a subscription now i cpuld never afford it id love to get Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium which lets be honest is the version we all really need but i cant so i hope beyond hope that malwarebyes can be made into a solution of some kind hope im making good sense?

if i had to pay for both id be paying $ 63.90 a year plus my standard av lol protection gets expensive

• Root Admin

All of those are web blockers though and aside from MBAM itself will not stop or prevent access via many other programs that are Internet enabled. MBAE does protect against other methods besides just the web browser. Much has to do with how you use your computer and what type of sites you visit and how likely are you or someone else on your computer to click on sketchy links.

Good backups in today's digital World are a must. Recommended reading.

Backup Software

Thanks