Post Conduit infection HTTPS security certificates

When using HTTPS I randomly get a certificate revocation  error.    I became concerned when I went from the Adobe Flash Icon in the control panel and got the HTTPS revocation error.  I posted in another part of the forum and they asked me for some logs and then sent me here..   

The computer is using the home version of Malwarebytes.  The computer is protected by Windows Essentials Security, and regularly scanned with Malwarebytes. 

post-159619-0-48378800-1452014942_thumb.

Thanks

Reset Explorer, so far so good.  I've hit about 10 HTTPS sites and so far no certificate error, although the lock disappeared when I went to view the certificate on one of the sites.  .  

This is such a random thing, its hard to know if it is handled. 

Thank you.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This computer has only been used a handful of times since I did the IE reset. Unfortunately I'm still getting these random security errors where the security certificate details domain name don't have anything to do with the https site I'm visiting. This is obviously coming from the machine, not the site. It is very random, but it makes me nervous about signing into anything with this PC. I assume it cycling through various background sites every time I do https.

Bump,

This is still happening on this machine.  Randomly.  I am on HTTPS.//icloud.com, and I keep getting certificates for other domains with revocation problems.  If I respond to the Do you want to proceed question with "No", the next HTTPS request is followed by another revocation error with another domain.

Really what does

redirect.Mcafee.com

or

Mkresp.com

have to do with icloud?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!