Post Conduit infection HTTPS security certificates

vickyg04

I got a HTTPS error when I went to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, it said something about there was no revocation information for this certificate. I went back to the site, and did not get the message again.  I noticed that the dates and security authority is different.  In fact every time I go to that site its a different CA.  I saw Verizon, Mcafee, and others. 

On a machine that hasn't had any malware ever, the site comes up with verisign, always. 

I always look for HTTPS, but I rarely look at the certificate information, so I don't know if this is normal behavior, or something that needs attention. 

Is this a problem?  or is this normal, and it just a fluke that one machine consistently comes up with verisign, and the other uses revolving certificates, different CA, different dates?

Hi:

Welcome.

Is this a home computer, or a business/work computer?

Have you checked the system date and time, to be sure they are correct?

I do not have a problem with that link, so let's get a bit more system information, in order to better assist you.

Please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Thanks,

Hi Dale, Sorry for the delay.

Here are the files.  I got the error today too, only today it was HTTPS://Malwarebytes.org that kicked up the security error.  I see that the domain name is different in the certificate in the url and in the error popup.  So apparently I'm going through some marketing server?  I get the error randomly when visiting HTTPS sites.  The first time I saw this I was going to get.adobe.com through the Flash icon in the control panel.  Kind of caused me to have a panic attack!

Vicky

CheckResults.txt

post-159619-0-48378800-1452014942_thumb.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

There is more going on that meets the eye, and these repairs are only allowed in the right section.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you