Buy Problem

Doc

I am running windows 8.1. I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 browser. On 01/01/2016 I purchased MalwareBytes Premium for 2 PC,s and for 2 years.  I am not in business, I am purchasing for home use only.  Now I am trying to purchase Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for 2 PC,s and for 2 years, however, your Anti-Exploit screen will not allow me to purchase it for 2 years and without also purchasing another year of Malwarebytes premium.  How do I purchase the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit program only for 2 years and for 2 PC's without another year of Malwarebytes Premium?

Hello and :welcome: :

MBAE license:

@pbust or another staff member will correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think there is a 2-year option for MBAE at this time.

At least I do not see such an option on the purchase page.

There is an option to purchase multiple licenses (up to 10) at the same transaction, via the dropdown menu.

Added MBAM:

There is no requirement to purchase an MBAM license at the same time that one purchases an MBAE license.

It is only a recommendation.

If you do not want to buy an MBAM license (because you already purchased 2 of them), then just do NOT click the blue "Add to Cart" for MBAM (see screenshot).

Thank you for your support,

post-29793-0-66317400-1451810591_thumb.p

I am running windows 8.1. I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 browser. On 01/01/2016 I purchased MalwareBytes Premium for 2 PC,s and for 2 years.  I am not in business, I am purchasing for home use only.  Now I am trying to purchase Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for 2 PC,s and for 2 years, however, your Anti-Exploit screen will not allow me to purchase it for 2 years and without also purchasing another year of Malwarebytes premium.  How do I purchase the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit program only for 2 years and for 2 PC's without another year of Malwarebytes Premium?

Hi: :)

You wrote:

How do I purchase the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit program only for 2 years and for 2 PC's without another year of Malwarebytes Premium?

The answers were already provided. :)

You cannot purchase a 2-year license for MBAE, because it is not offered at this time.

Currently, there is only a 1-year license for MBAE.

You may purchase up to 10 1-year MBAE licenses at a single transaction.

You do not have to purchase a license for MBAM when you purchase a license for MBAE.

If you do not want to purchase an MBAM license, then do NOT click on the blue "add to cart button" next to MBAM on the purchase page.

Thanks again,