Langage UI issue with v.2.2.0.1024 and W7 SP1

Hello,

even if I set "french" langage in the setting tab, the top bar remain in english "Dashboard","Scan","History","Setting" , all is right (french) inside each tabs.

However it looks like only with W7 , I have x2 Winxp without this (little) issue.

Do you know this issue ?

Thanks

Hi: :)

Until a Malwarebytes staff member has a chance to respond...

I am pretty sure those language bugs have already been reported and are on the list for a fix with a future program version.

(But it would help if you could please ATTACH a screen shot of what you're seeing.  Click the "More Reply Options" button, then look on the bottom left of the message pane for the "Browse" and "Attach This File" buttons.)

Thanks for reporting!

Hello, Pitpat--

I suspect there was some corruption during your upgrade to the latest version of MBAM on your Windows 7 system.  The top navigation menu should be in French for all operating systems.  So you should see the same top navigation menu on your Windows 7 system as you see on your XP systems.

I think this issue can be resolved by following the clean uninstall / reinstall process outlined here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.

Let us know if this resolves the problem for you.