As I was playing CS GO I got a pop up on my pc saying it blocked a malicious website. It was an outgoing IP address. Here is my report. Any reason why this happens, what does it mean?

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Detection, 12/26/2015 9:08 PM, SYSTEM, DESKTOP-PES0UHE, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 108.61.221.194, 57915, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo.exe, 
Detection, 12/26/2015 9:08 PM, SYSTEM, DESKTOP-PES0UHE, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 108.61.221.194, 57915, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo.exe, 
Scan, 12/26/2015 9:13 PM, SYSTEM, DESKTOP-PES0UHE, Manual, Start:12/26/2015 9:09 PM, Duration:4 min 35 sec, Threat Scan, Completed, 0 Malware Detections, 0 Non-Malware Detections, 

(end)

Hello and :welcome: :

It looks as if you already have an identical, duplicate topic in the website F/P section here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/176733-blocked-outgoing-ip-address/

In any event, the behavior you report suggests that MBAM is doing its job.
These KB articles explain why and how:

What does it mean when I get an alert that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has blocked a malicious site?
Why does Malwarebytes Anti-Malware block BitTorrent or other Peer-to-Peer Programs?

Some games behave like P2P programs.

Having said that, the MBAM researchers will review your logs in your other topic, to determine if the IP blocks could be a false positive.
On the other hand, if you are concerned that you might be infected, then I suggest that you might want to please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks,