Malware issue

I love malware and have been using it for months. I changed my motherboard to gigabyte z97 mx gaming 5 and everything was running fine. However, I changed my gfx to a MSI Geforce GTX 980 4g, and problems started occuring. My websites wouldn't load, stating there were DNS problems. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not sure hardware upgrades would cause network driver issues. So I reformatted my entire computer. Erased all partitions and now I'm back installing malware. Websites were working fine but after malware premium installation I'm having the same DNS problems for all websites. If I EXIT/CLOSE malwarebytes premium websites work fine.

Please help!

Hello and :welcome: :

I love malware and have been using it for months.

Yikes!
I think you meant to say that you love Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). :D
You probably hate *malware* as much as we do. ;)

We need a bit more information about the system in order to better assist you.
Please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Thanks,

Hi:

Yes, that's what I suspected...

Perhaps the "Bandwidth Control" setting in Killer Network Manager?

If so, there are new drivers that should resolve the issue, so that you don't necessarily need to disable that setting.

See here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/172272-after-installation-malwarebytes-premium-blocks-proper-websites/#entry990506

If the issue is resolved, that's great!

If you need further help, please post back with the requested logs.

Cheers,