Error message - Rootkit Found, Rootkit drivers not found

I've been trying to clean a Win7 pc that was hit with a rootkit and multiple viruses.  It's been running Symantec Endpoint Protection which logged tons of Trojans being found but couldn't eliminate the problem.

Since then, I installed the trial version of Malwarebytes ver 2.2.0.1024 which found and deleted more modules. I activated Scan for Rootkits and kept scanning. After multiple clean scans, I activated the option to Run Malwarebytes Advanced - , Enable Safe Protection Early Start.

After selecting that option, I restarted Windows and Malwarebytes started early but it only displayed a white box with nothing inside regarding the operation being run. This message was also displayed:

I received the same error mentioned in this posting:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/175443-mbam-premium-was-unable-to-load-anti-rootkit-driver-error-20025/?hl=20025

I left it open for 30 minutes with no change, I opened task manager, ended the Malwarebytes application and the desktop was displayed again.

After running another scan, Malwarebytes logged the following: Rootkit.0Access was quarantined.

How do I make sure it's clean without a Clean install of Windows?

Hello and welcome back:

You wrote:

I've been trying to clean a Win7 pc that was hit with a rootkit and multiple viruses.  It's been running Symantec Endpoint Protection which logged tons of Trojans being found but couldn't eliminate the problem.

Since then, I installed the trial version of Malwarebytes ver 2.2.0.1024 which found and deleted more modules.

Is this a work or business computer?
If so, and if -- as your post suggests -- you are a computer tech/repair business, then your business license for MBAM entitles you to free, one-on-one support from the Business Help Desk. 
You may wish to log a ticket with them >>HERE<<.
They will assist you with malware cleanup and other technical support.
(Please be aware, as well, that the current version of MBAM for Business is version 1.8.  Version 2.2.0.1024 is authorized for use only on personal, home computers.)

If this is your own personal computer, then you might want to head over to the malware removal section for deeper work.
The tools and scanners needed to resolve this issue and to cleanup from the malware are not permitted here in this section of the forum.
So, I suggest that you might want to please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thanks,