malwarbytes 2.3.125.0 Free or Not

Hello and :welcome: :

As far as I know -- based on info here at the forum and at the product home page -- 2.2.0.1024 is the current Consumer build.

The version is the same for Free, Trial and Premium.

Where are you seeing version 2.3.x?

And, yes, there is always a Free version available, with an available, paid, premium upgrade, which can be activated with a valid license.

Thanks,

Yep, there is no version 2.3.125.0 of MBAM. If you have such a version, I would not install it - it might be some kind of fake or something malicious that you certainly don't want to use. You should always download your programs from the official sites to avoid unwanted stuff.

• Staff

This sounds as though the user is referring to the actual file version of mbam.exe, which is actually 2.3.123.0, he's just confusing that for the software version which has already been established in prior replies from others as 2.2.0.1024

Hello and :welcome: :

As far as I know -- based on info here at the forum and at the product home page -- 2.2.0.1024 is the current Consumer build.

The version is the same for Free, Trial and Premium.

Where are you seeing version 2.3.x?

And, yes, there is always a Free version available, with an available, paid, premium upgrade, which can be activated with a valid license.

Thanks,

I got it off websit  the malwarbytes 2.3.125.0 is what is already installed in pc