Virus/Malware on system invisible to malwarebytes.

Windows XP SP2

Have the latest version of malwarebytes. Malwarebytes was actually the only sort of anti-virus or anti-malware anything the malware/virus will allow me to download. All the others freeze for like 15 minutes at 100% then say failed network connection. The malware/virus also won't let me visit sites for online scans.

So anyways I used your guys scan it found some little stuff nothing big. Used every option even scan for rootkit which by default comes unchecked. Still hasn't removed the problem.

Even worse I can literally locate and watch this virus operate while malwarebytes is running and its like it doesnt even notice it but a few times when ive opened newly downloaded games it will launch a warning like Trojan nuker in realtime. 

I can see the virus. It is the notepad.exe virus but this is some sort of revised version because the normal fix will not work here. The normal fix is to go to "run" in regedit locate notepad.exe and end it but on my computer notepad.exe does not show up on regedit EVEN while i can literally watch it running on task manager. Same with this other program called "telnet.exe".

Both notepad.exe and telnet.exe are impossible to end by task manager or cmd.

And yes because there always has to be a problem with something this computer will not boot into safe mode LOL. It stops on sysmus or something and then i get BSOD. Looked up solutions but all include having the original windows disk.

So yeah I'm really stuck with my tail between my legs here and desperate for help....anyone know whats going on here :(? Computer still works but everything is terribly laggy and some sites just wont connect for no reason very frustrating.

Welcome vegeta62997

We are not permitted to r work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<<
the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue

Thanks,