Eye Friendly?

Hello, Today when I turned on my Macbook Pro I logged in as normal, I later wanted to uninstall dropbox as I decided I would rather use the web version then the local version. When I went to move it to the trash, I noticed there was a software on my Mac called Eye-friendly, I did some research and found that it is from the mac appstore, however I was wondering how it go on my Mac (I have already uninstalled it) in the first place, any help is appreciated.

(I also included a copy of the app icon)

• Staff

Open up the App Store app and click on the Purchased tab at the top of the App Store window. Do you see Eye-Friendly on the list of purchased apps? If so, you - or someone using your Apple ID - purchased the app at some point and forgot about it.

If you don't see it on that list, who else has access to your Mac?

• Staff

Did you see Eye-Friendly on the Purchased list?

If you did, then either you - or someone with access to your account - purchased it at some point, on that Mac or on a different Mac. (A purchase with your Apple ID on a different Mac can be downloaded onto your Mac, depending on your settings.) If nobody else should have access to your Apple ID, your account may have been compromised, and you will need to change the password right away.

If you don't see it on the Purchased list, then it must have been copied from someone else's Mac to yours by someone with access to your Mac.

The Eye-Friendly app is not malware or anything that looks like it could be abused for malicious purposes.