Cleverbridge says I did not pay my renewal.

Hello,

I paid for my software renewal with PayPal on November 15, 2015. I just received am email from you folks stating that I did not pay at all. I went to PayPal and they told me that the transaction was made. What to do?

Anne

Hi:

Hello,

I paid for my software renewal with PayPal on November 15, 2015. <snip>

"software renewal" -- would that be for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) or Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE)?

If so, unfortunately, we cannot directly resolve licensing or subscription issues here in the forum, as we do not have access to the relevant information.

• If you already have a ticket at the Help Desk, please try to be patient. The Help Desk is busy, and they are also assisting users with technical support and malware cleanup cases.
    • Please do not open multiple tickets there -- doing so will slow down the process and could delay their response to you.
  • If you do NOT already have a ticket at the Help Desk, you may open one HERE.
    • Please provide the Help Desk with as much of the following information as possible (but do NOT post this sensitive information here in this forum):
      • Name of purchaser
      • Email address of purchaser
      • Date of purchase
      • cleverbridge reference number (or details about the seller, if it was NOT malwarebytes online store)
      • MBAM license ID and Key information
  • Either way, please be sure to check your spam and junk mail folders, to verify that the emails from the Support team did not land there by mistake.

Thanks,

P.S. As this post pertains to MBAM (rather than to general PC Help requests), the forum Mod team may move the thread HERE. No worries, though. ;)

Hello,

Daledoc1 sent me to this forum. I paid my renewal for premium on Nov 15 with PayPal and they show that Cleverbridge was paid. I received an email from you folks that you were not paid. When I open up my software subscription information it shows that I am paid in full for the year. What to do?

Anne

Hello,

Daledoc1 sent me to this forum.

Actually, no, what I said was that the forum mod team might move your other post here to this MBAM Support section from the General PC Help section. ;)

There's no need to cross-post in multiple places for the same issue. ;)

I paid my renewal for premium on Nov 15 with PayPal and they show that Cleverbridge was paid. I received an email from you folks that you were not paid. When I open up my software subscription information it shows that I am paid in full for the year. What to do?

Anne

Please see my reply in your other thread >>HERE<<.

But, for the sake of clarity, I'll repeat the advice:

Unfortunately, we cannot directly resolve licensing or subscription issues here in the forum, as we do not have access to the relevant information.

• If you already have a ticket at the Help Desk, please try to be patient. The Help Desk is busy, and they are also assisting users with technical support and malware cleanup cases.
    • Please do not open multiple tickets there -- doing so will slow down the process and could delay their response to you.
  • If you do NOT already have a ticket at the Help Desk, you may open one HERE.
    • Please provide the Help Desk with as much of the following information as possible (but do NOT post this sensitive information here in this forum):
      • Name of purchaser
      • Email address of purchaser
      • Date of purchase
      • cleverbridge reference number (or details about the seller, if it was NOT malwarebytes online store)
      • MBAM license ID and Key information
  • Either way, please be sure to check your spam and junk mail folders, to verify that the emails from the Support team did not land there by mistake.

Thanks,

P.S. The forum Mod team might MERGE both of your related posts/threads into ONE thread here in this forum. No worries, though.

The funny part is that when I open my software and look at my subscription, it is paid until next year. I am thinking that the email I got was an error on Cleverbridge's part.

It may have been an automated renewal notice (similar to those sent by other software publishers or magazine publishers or other groups with annual memberships), even though you had already renewed.

Alas, there is no way for us here in the forum to sort this out directly.

I suggest that you either log a ticket with the Malwarebytes Help Desk HERE, OR contact cleverbridge directly using their contact information/links in this KB article HERE.

They will be able to assist you with verifying the license renewal.

Thanks again,