PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage? What is this?

Hello All,

We are currently trailing Malwarebytes Endpoint for Business - I have deployed to my first machine :-) and have run a FULL scan I had just one issue found.

PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage

Which is flagged as Anti-Malware?  However I am confused to see where there is a list defining what type of malware this is?  From the research I have done it looks like it is a reg key from our group policy to block the use of screen savers on our domain.  What would happen if I deleted this would it not come back due to group policy?  _ Should I be looking at excluding this type of threat as a false-positive?

But I need to be sure so hence my question on here - Also how can I found out the detail about this security log like a wiki/kb on each threat name?

Many thanks

John

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.

Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.