freebird317

Anti-Exploit - Deployment

just installed MB server, using console to push out malwarebytes and anti-exploit.  My first deployment of the package using the console was successful to one machine.  Testing to my machine and it is failing.  It appears I am able to install Anti-Malware but not Anti-Exploit. Add\Remove alone shows Anti-Malware, task manager shows the setup for anti-exploit running but 0 RAM\CPU\DISK activity.  Procman also does not show any activity. The app does not show up in add\remove however is does create the service but I am unable to start it. 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Can you try rebooting and then installing manually from the ZIP\Standalone\mbae-setup-{version}.exe of your MB For Business package to see if it is able to complete the installation?

Let me know if that works.

Maybe the process was somehow interrupted. If you run across this problem again please let us know.