House

mountaintree16

@ screen.

One of my favorite shows too :)

Hmm I know right! House finally hit rock bottom :) I can't wait to see the new season too!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a good deal on ebay and just got seasons 1-4 in the mail a little while ago, so now I get to play catch up.

I've seen the first half of the 5th season and liked them enough to order the entire series, hopefully they will release season 5 before too long.

Oh, that inhaler thing was just nuts, and these people DO EXIST in real life.

You would be amazed at some of the crazy things I've seen people do in the last 20 years.

@ hilander

Hurrah for finding a great deal on eBay :P I just love deals, I got one on my seasons 1-4 as well.

As far as I know, season 5 is going to be released in August: http://www.amazon.com/House-M-D-Season-Hug...3706&sr=8-1 silly me, I had thought that it was already out :P Maybe I should pre-order it even though its twice what I paid for the each of the other four seasons, the price probably won't drop for quite a while since its not even out yet...

People can be crazy crazy... woww that woman.. lol.

@ hilander

Agreed, and agreed.

Did you see the one where House was doing clinic duty and the girl came in with an infection, said she was using jelly trying to prevent pregnancy and held up a jar of strawberry jelly? :P House basically told her that there was something wrong with her brain :P haha that one is hilarious.

haha :P I remember telling him that she had to go on a date with him (to return to work), but I am not sure if I have actually seen the one where they go on a date. Do you remember what it's called?

Glad to know there's so many House fans :D

I love House! :P , one of the best episodes I thought was were Cameron went on a date with him, priceless looks on his face, and the confusion of never being on a date in such as long time, so funny.

haha :D I remember telling him that she had to go on a date with him (to return to work), but I am not sure if I have actually seen the one where they go on a date. Do you remember what it's called?

Glad to know there's so many House fans :)

It's series 1, episode 19 and 20. According to the Wikipedia, the two episode titles are "Kids" and "Love Hurts".

Even better than that, Wiki also says series 6 episode 1 is to be aired September 21st. :)

Thanks! I'll have to re-watch those :D I don't think I've seen Episode 20, but maybe I just don't remember it.

YAY! :)

It's series 1, episode 19 and 20. According to the Wikipedia, the two episode titles are "Kids" and "Love Hurts".

Even better than that, Wiki also says series 6 episode 1 is to be aired September 21st. :)

I agree :)

We don't have a DVR, unfortunately. But I watch it whenever I can, and if I've already seen it recently, I either pop in a House DVD or watch something else until the next one :D

House is such a good show. I make sure to have my DVR record all of them that it finds. I dont care if they are repeats, i watch them anyway!

I think that getting the DVD set is well worth it! We took a while to get it too, coz we were always seeing them on TV. Then I decided that we all love it so much why not buy them? That way we can watch ANYTIME we want, and NO COMMERCIALS :D We have seasons 1-4 right now.

That's one thing that I need to get is the DVD set. I have never got around to it because I see so many on TV, but it would be a good thing to add to my DVD collection.

Well, I purchased seasons 1 and 2 on Amazon for 17.49 each (big dvd blowout sale for the holiday season in December), and then I purchased seasons 3 & 4 as a pack that came together, and for some reason they had a special price - $42 - for both together, so that's $21 for each season.

I guess I just happened to get lucky :D because right now each season is about $40 (which is still $20 off the regular price of $60).

However, after reading Maniac's post today: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=18243

I am not so sure about the safety of Amazon :/ I just placed an order yesterday and I am a little concerned.... :/

How much does 1 set cost?

I've always trusted Amazon, until today... its not THEIR fault, but still, now there is a risk.

I have never used eBay though.

Exactly. You never know what you are dealing with... :/ ::sigh::

I try to stay away from Amazon and Ebay. You never know what your dealing with now a days. You know?

Yeah.

What do you use?

Yes. I guess as long as you have a good Internet Security program, you will be protected from the trojan. What anti-virus/anti-spyware do you use?

I use Kaspersky Internet Security which is one of the best when it comes to detection ratings. I also will run a scan with Malwarebytes Free about every week or so. Then on a Blue Moon, i will run some additional just to make sure that nothing was missed (which is very unlikely). Personally, I have had this computer for 6 years and never had one piece of Malware detected. I guess I just try to do my best in staying safe online without going out of my way.

@ Alex_computer

:D I've heard great things about Kaspersky, and I wish I had gotten that (or Avira) instead of AVG. Ah well. Live and learn, right?