anyone else watch House?

thoughts?

Edit: Forgot to mention that we have seasons 1-4 on DVD :) yay! Just waiting for the price to drop on 5... I bought them on Amazon at a really discounted rate (about $20 a season), so I don't want to pay more than that for Season 5 and then 6 when it comes out :) lol.

sorry, sold my house last Feb.08 :) Season1/2 is what I watched and it had a good storyline then, but alas no time for it these days.

One of my favorite shows....

Sho-dan:

lol! :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed the storyline for what you did get to see :)

Raid:

:) Do you have a favorite episode? I'm having a hard time deciding myself.

I love House, I can't pick a favorite episode though. I really like all the ones I've seen, such delightful little puzzles with excellent banter between the primary characters. I must say I like the older ones with Forman, Chase and Cameron better than most of the newer ones with House's picks that replaced them. I haven't seen much of the latest season (I catch the reruns on USA network mostly), but I did catch the very end of the season finale, and holy crap, House in a looney bin. Good stuff.

anyone else watch House?

thoughts?

Hi, everyone, just joined today. HOUSE is probably the best drama on TV. Love Hugh Laurie. Yum. :)

No fave episode. I've watched most of them at least twice since there's always bits of dialogue and interplay between the characters that may be missed upon first viewing.

I watched seasons 1-4 and then re-watched them about 15 times, so yes, love the show. As for season 5, I'm just waiting for it on DVD.

I love the show as well. But I've been a Laurie fan ever since "A BIt Of Fry And Laurie" :)

Exile:

I like pretty much all the ones I have seen too, other than one or two that either really confused me or I just didn't like lol..

I also like/prefer the older ones with Foreman, Chase, and Cameron than the new ones, but the new ones aren't half bad. I'll still watch House despite that (I think I can say I am addicted? lol) and thankfully Foreman, Chase, and Cameron are still on the show, although not in the same way they used to be of course, so I am glad for that. I have to say I am not sure if I would watch it or at least not sure if I would watch it very much, if they were not on the show at all anymore.

I watched the finale like two weeks later after it aired and it was like wow! I also had the night off the second to last new episode of the newest season, and that one was very interesting to....

I can't wait to see what happens next, especially with House... I don't think its on again until the fall though unfortunately :) boo.

Do you have a favorite Character? I am not sure if I can pick one, but I do like Cameron a lot and of course House, although he irks me a lot sometimes lol.

BJT: Welcome to the board :) (I almost just wrote bored, I think I need a nap, lol!)

It is so addicting too! I swear, if you watch the first 5 minutes where the case begins, you have to watch the whole thing. At least that's how it is for me.

I agree, sometimes you gotta watch twice.

Rubber Ducky:

I like seasons 1-3 the most, but they're all good. I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, and I am just waiting for a price drop on Season 5 on DVD... hehe.

Tony:

Oo, what is that show about? I haven't heard of it before.

My favorite character is House :) . My second would be Wilson (AKA Dr Watson, to House's "Sherlock Holmes" :) ).

Exile:

Nice choices!

I like Wilson too. He's pretty awesome. He isn't in the show as much as the other main characters are, but he's in it enough :)

Gosh, makes me want to just watch and watch and watch House haha.

I have seasons 1-4 at home on DVD in case you didnt' see my update on my original post :) yay! So even if I have already seen the reruns or House isn't on, I can still watch if I want :)

Caught the last half hour of this episode tonite "Joy to the World", women complains about inhaler not working correctly and uses one inhaler per week, wait for House to ask the women:

, giggle of the week. :)

Show me how your Inhaler works, giggle of the week. :)

The scary part is that they probably did not have to make that part up.

I've only seen three episodes of House so far, watched them on HULU a couple months ago and they were great.

Have been looking for a good deal on the set of DVD's so I can start at the beginning and watch the whole thing, but for the price it looks like I'll have to wait untill they release the 5th season because the set of 1-5 is listed less then the first 4 seasons would cost together.

If anyone finds a good deal on this set of DVD's please let me know.

It looks like Amazon has some pretty good deals. I've bought quite a few boxed sets through them and have been satisfied. It doesn't matter who you actually buy it from as long as it's guaranteed by Amazon as they'll refund your money if you're not satisfied or arrange for a proper replacement.

I never heard of it either? I'm still watching " :) Every Body Love Raymond" :)

Raid:

:) Do you have a favorite episode? I'm having a hard time deciding myself.

No, I must admit I do not. I enjoy almost all of them so far. I have found a couple to be a bit slow to get going, but I usually get into it before the credits roll.

I found mine on Amazon with great deals. Gotta catch them at just the right time though.

Seasons 1 & 2 I got for 17.49 each during a Christmas/holiday blowout sale.

Seasons 3&4 I got as a twin pack being released together at a special, limited-time price of $42 for the set.

So now I refuse to pay more than $25 dollars a season because I've gotten them all for $21 a season or less :)

So I'd say maybe keep an eye on Amazon. Looks like Exile's had good luck with this too :)

The scary part is that they probably did not have to make that part up.

I've only seen three episodes of House so far, watched them on HULU a couple months ago and they were great.

Have been looking for a good deal on the set of DVD's so I can start at the beginning and watch the whole thing, but for the price it looks like I'll have to wait untill they release the 5th season because the set of 1-5 is listed less then the first 4 seasons would cost together.

If anyone finds a good deal on this set of DVD's please let me know.

Raid:

I pretty much like all of them too :)

I know what you mean about some of them being slow going, can get obnoxious.

By far one of my favorite shows... Season 5 ending was completely unexpected! Cannot wait for Season 6.