Android/trojan/dropper.age

Hello, I have problems with Malwarebytes, starts scanning and stops with error.

But does detect an android / trojan.dropper.age virus but I can not delete.

the file is corrupt aparantemente system / appprocessor / processor.apk.

Thank you and sorry for my English I am using a translator.

SO Android 5.1

Hi Dmarti25,

This has become a big problem with cheaper priced Devices originating from China, they come preinstalled with malicious apps and cannot be removed using Android's uninstaller because they are installed as a system app.

These apps on your device should not be trusted, there are a few things you can do.

- Disable the app – Can be done via Android Settings -> Apps -> bad app -> Force stop/disable
        This will prevent the app and any associated services from running.

- Root your device and uninstall the malicious apps. Usually reserved for advanced users, please do at your own risk.

- Install different, trusted, ROM to replace infected one. Usually reserved for advanced users, please do at your won risk.

- Return device where purchased.

I wish there were more options but where Android's openness and built in security collide; openness, anyone can flash a device with a custom ROM, security, you can't uninatll system apps.

Regards,

-Armando