Malwarebytes doesn't start with windows after upgrading to Windows 10 TH2

I upgraded Windows 10 Pro x64 a few days ago to the latest version (TH2; also known as november update). after restarting Windows Malwarebytes doesn't start with windows anymore (I have a premium lifetime account).

I removed Malwarebytes and reinstalled but still it won't start with windows.

I wonder if there are any leftovers after removal I should remove after uninstalling Malwarebytes so please advise

thanks in advance!

Hello Skunk1966:

This and other application problems have been reported after updating to build 105386.3 and usually the following process will correct your MBAM issue:

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
Please let us know the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for not responding sooner but I had some health issues.

After a few days I also noticed anti-exploit didn't start everytime when booting windows. I completely uninstalled MBAE premium, rebooted and Anti-Malware all of a sudden started with Windows. I rebooted about 10 times and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware not starting with Windows problem was over.

I re-installed MBAE premium again and both programs are working the way they should ever since