All my files have been encrypted .ccc ---need a fix file for FRST

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across an older post from Feb 2015 and somebody had the same issue as me. I've followed it but there is a point where I need a fix file to run with FRST but I do not have this and could not download the old one. If somebody could assist me that would great, I have an assignment on the go I'm trying to recover, it might be lost forever but I'd like to fix the problem regardless and at least remove the annoying popup when i restart my computer.

Malwarebytes has been used to treat threats as malware.
I've run a Farbar scan, with addition attachments as well I'll attach the logs
i'll also attach the MWB log if that's of assistance

I "think" what is needed is a fix file to be put in the same folder as FRST, and then run fix on the application

I would super appreciate anybody's help on this

Thank you

NinjaSteve

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

MALWAREBYTESLOG.txt

Update:
since validating my account I could download the fixlist from the threat I was looking at

this is the thread:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/165302-pictures-video-file-extensions-changed-to-ecc/

I tried fixlisting Content of fixlist:

C:\Users\rlw911\AppData\Roaming\key.dat
C:\Users\rlw911\AppData\Roaming\log.html

buttt, for me those files were not found

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!