[SOLVED] Conflict with GAS Tecnologia browser plugin

rlogon

I do not know what's going on ... just install anti-exploit malwarebytes, including became premium, and all my browsers are closing the screen and immediately comes the message "an exploit Has Been blocked in chrome (and plug ins) "" an exploit has Been blocked in internet explorer chrome (and add-ons) "... someone please help me?

MBAE 1.07.1.1015

IE 11.0.9600.18059

Chrome 46.0.2490.80 m

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

I do not know what one thing has to do with the other, but still inform you that I'm using Avira Antivirus Pro with the last update of 4/11/2015

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Shortcut.txt

but how to solve the problem? GAS Plugin Technology is a plugin from my bank that without it I can not log into my bank and therefore only person in the bank!

Another problem is occurring now ... is chrome with black and locked screen, this-enabled MBAE ... and another problem that is returning to occur ... Internet Explorer is closing alone again without even a log the MBAE

search the registry for traces found this

HKEY_Local_Machine\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\currentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks

{E37CB5F0-51F5-4395-A808-5FA49E399F83} Gbplugin ShlObj

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Hardware Profiles\0001\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\ROOT\LEGACY_GBPSV

Its fairly difficult to uninstall the GAS Tecnologia plugin as it behaves very similarly to a rootkit. The one tutorial I've found most useful is this one:

http://www.seututorial.com/2011/10/tutorial-como-remover-o-gbplugin-g.html

Good luck!

It was found just listed above and then removed

I did not find other traces.

Thanks for the reply, I restore defaults to see no alerts are shown.

• Staff

There must be some leftovers from GAS. Many users have complained that it is extremely hard to fully remove from the computer due to its rootkit-like design.

Feel free to disable the fingerprinting technique in MBAE. The fingerprinting technique just detects if an Exploit Kit is trying to NOT trigger an exploit because it finds MBAE. So you won't have any reduced protection by disabling the fingerprinting technique.