Malwarebytes Will NOT Renew?

My Malwarebytes premium subscription is going to expire within 17 hours. I renewed it about 6-7 hours ago but for some reason it did not renew; it still states that I have 17 hours left remeaining before my subscription expires (I renewed it from the renew button in the app itself which lead me to the malwarebytes website.) It said that my payment option was a success and that they were going to email me at a more appropriate time but they never did. I thought that it might not have gone through or something may have gone wrong on my end so I tried to renew the subscription again. Am I going to get my malwarebytes renewed? Am I going to get charged twice?

:welcome:

Hello,

This is issue is something that is more appropriately handled on the Customer Helpdesk.  This board has no means to assist you on this.

One, please recheck your Email account for emails from Cleverbridge.   { They are our eCommerce partner for payments, orders,

renewals, & subscriptions).

Sometimes emails might be delayed for unforeseen reasons.  Or perhaps get mis-placed in a spam folder ?

Or if you had changed email addresses since your original license purchase ?

Please contact our Consumer Customer Support thru this link and provide the detail you have here.  Including your full name  One of our Support experts on renewals & subscriptions  will be happy to research and help you out.

Cheers.