Read only

kewal

cant change from read only "C:\Users\python\AndroidStudioProjects" then found all my files n folder to have become read only.recently before i knew problem of read-only i had update win7 through win update & mostly recommended only.with that updated its win7 sp1.i have list disk with disk part and it shows whole hard drive with no free space since i had 3 partition,it only shows disk 0 http://tinypic.com/r/oa4zv9/8.earlieri had partition from 1 drive to total of 3 drive and recently before i knew error of read-only i had uninstall paragon partition manager.i had also upgraded IE to ver 11 but not fix issue.i have uninstall free panda AV since to depend on winDefender & malwarebyte.

While I can't fully understand what you wrote, it does sound like a Permissions problem and not a Read-Only attribute issue.

Try taking ownership of the Files and Folders and then give yourself full access permissions.

thanks for your help.this problem is not solved yet.hate MS & its win7 for being such a big company with not a fix for such a major issues.