MBAM in high-DPI environments

Just reporting a bug in Windows 10 on a laptop with a small, but really high-res display.

Below are two examples of MBAM not scaling correctly in Windowws 10 in a high-DPI environment. On the first image, the application is on a 100% DPI display at 1920x1080. The second image is the same window moved to a high-DPI (200%) display at 3200x1800 resolution. I tried scaling the images, but it wasn't having that, haha, so sorry they're so big.

MBAM%20100%20Prct.png

MBAM%20200%20Prct.png

Greetings :),

Yes, we are aware of the issues with high DPI settings and hope to have this resolved in our next major UI update release. I do not have an ETA at this time, but if you wish you may keep an eye out on our site, here on the forums, on any of our social media outlets or subscribe to our newsletter if you wish to stay apprised of the latest info about our major product releases.

Please let us know if you find any more issues with the product and if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Greetings :),

Yes, we are aware of the issues with high DPI settings and hope to have this resolved in our next major UI update release. I do not have an ETA at this time, but if you wish you may keep an eye out on our site, here on the forums, on any of our social media outlets or subscribe to our newsletter if you wish to stay apprised of the latest info about our major product releases.

Please let us know if you find any more issues with the product and if there's anything else we can assist you with.

That's all, just wanted to make sure you guy's know! :)