Anti-Exploit Premium 1 Year Subscription, 1 License per 3 PCs

CeeBee

Two questions:

1. What happened to the Anti-Exploit Premium 1 Year Subscription, 1 License per 3 PCs (package price)?  Not offered anymore?  At least I couldn't find this option, only a per-seat option, which is substantially more expensive than the above.

2. As I have the Anti-Exploit Premium 1 Year Subscription, 1 License per 3 PCs (package), what happens when/if I renew?  Can I renew my current license to the more favorable 3 PC Package price or will this be a per seat renewal?

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
On 10/12/2015 at 2:54 PM, pbust said:

Re: (2), whatever you have purchased will be maintained as is in your renewal.

Hi Pedro, my subscription is up for renewal on May 2nd.  How do I proceed to renew my current license to the more favorable 1 User-License / 3 PC Package originally purchased/paid?  Should I activate automatic subscription renewal or what's the best procedure?  If required, I can email you a copy of the original invoice.  Thanks.

Edited by CeeBee

Postscript: I have in the meantime contacted 'Cleverbridge' and it seems that the matter will be taken care of .. by reactivating the automatic license subscription renewal.  That would renew the current license as-is.  Hope it works!  If not, I may be back here...  :D