fazmanicg

Anti Exploit Service running, but cannot open the application - Windows Server 2012

Server 2012 Workgroup.  Exploit installed in Standalone mode. I see the service running, But do not see anything in the systray. When I run the application, I get an hourglass and nothing happens.  I ran the exploit test and it failed.  Any advice?

Can you post the MBAE logs? Instructions can be found in the "readme first" link in my signature.

If you installed in Standalone mode, it asks for a license ID/KEY during the installation. If the ID/Key is invalid or incorrect then the observed behavior is by design (service started but protection stopped and UI won't start/open).

Interesting.  I have to double check. It was purchased from Malwarebytes.  -- I will uninstall it and try a reinstall first. If the same thing happens, I will post the log.  Thank you for your response!