Hardhead

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile for IOS

Maybe this question has been asked in the past but just wondering if there might be any development for Mac phones?

Regards,

hardhead

I'm not really sure but one of the Product Managers may stop by and reply more about this within a day or so. I do know that Apple is not as open about their OS as Android is so not sure myself.

I'm not really sure but one of the Product Managers may stop by and reply more about this within a day or so. I do know that Apple is not as open about their OS as Android is so not sure myself.

Thanks for your reply Ron.

One of the reasons I asked is that I see that Malewarebytes is now supporting Mac OS X 10.7 (or higher).

Looking forward to hearing feedback from your head Product Manager.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Hardhead--

You are correct that we do now have a new Malwarebytes for Mac version.  But currently our mobile product only supports Android devices. We have received other requests for an iOS version though, so it's something that we're taking a look at.         

Hi Hardhead--

You are correct that we do now have a new Malwarebytes for Mac version.  But currently our mobile product only supports Android devices. We have received other requests for an iOS version though, so it's something that we're taking a look at.         

I thank you for your reply bdubrow.

I think if the team decides to go with an ISO version in the future it will be a great move.

Tell Marcin I think it would be another great addition. :P

I'm hoping this has not been forgotten and may be still something that the team is taking a look at. :P

In any case I would be more than happy to beta test. :P

Thanks!