[SOLVED] Chrome not showing protection balloon notifications

draph91

• Staff

Hi draph91, I've split your post into its own thread as you posted in a non-relevant existing thread.

By default Chrome is always running in the background. So you'll see a protection notification from MBAE the first time you run it. But even if you close Chrome, it is still running in the background and that's why you don't see subsequent protection notifications from MBAE, since MBAE is still injected into Chrome in the background. You can verify this on your system tray. You should see a Chrome icon there even if Chrome is closed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Malwarebytes. I have one question about Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.When i start Google Chrome i get balloon notification from system try icon,but every other time when i run same browser there is no balloon notification about Chrome protection. :blink: I try it zip test file and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit work. :ph34r: Can someone explain to me what's happening?Current version is 1.07.1.1015