Can't load any webpages after updating Anti-Malware

Chindy

Hi,

I noticed my browsers (Firefox, IE) was loading very slowly yesterday night so this morning I run Avast and Anti-Malware but nothing was found. After I updated Anti-Malware I could no longer access any  websites unless I turn off Anti-Malware.

I'm attaching CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt files. Also I tried Zoek (since I saw a similar issue from previous post) but it didn't solve the problem. I'm attaching the Zoek results file too.

Thank you in advance

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

FRST.txt

zoek-results.txt

Issue resolved by following the instructions below.

I see you have a Qualcomm Atheros Killer network card. There is a conflict with that card and Malwarebytes. But there is a fix now. You can try that to see if it solves your issue if you like.

Try disabling the setting for "Enable Bandwidth Control" in Killer Network Manager.

Please let us know if that resolves the issue with internet blocking.

post-29793-0-08858900-1427334440.jpg

Another way of doing it....

This is a simple fix and has worked for folks with the Killer e2200:

For Windows 7:

• Navigate to Start --> Control Panel
  • Click Network and Internet then Network and Sharing Center
  • Click Change Adaptor Settings
  • Right-click the Killer wireless connection and select Properties
  • Under the Networking Tab, uncheck Qualcomm Atheros Bandwidth Control
  • Click OK
  • Reboot
This resolved the conflict for most.

Update on this issue:

Just wanted to give you (and any others who may be experiencing this issue) another update. We've tested the latest drivers released by Rivet Networks (makers of the Killer networking products) and are happy to confirm that they've implemented a fix so that you can now use both Malwarebytes Web Protection and Killer Network Manager's Bandwidth Control alongside each other with no issues.

You can download the latest Killer drivers from this site.

We appreciated your patience as we worked toward a solution here!