Jump to content

Infected with tradeadexchange


hquant
 Share

Recommended Posts

Gestartet von C:\Users\Heiko\Downloads

Copy the file to your Desktop.

Uninstall Spybot Search & Destroy for now.


  • Step #1 Fix with FRST

    Make sure that you still have FRST.exe on your Desktop. If you do not have it, download the suitable version from here to your Desktop.

    • Open Notepad.exe. Do not use any other text editor software;
    • Copy and Paste the contents inside the code-box to your Notepad --

      StartCreateRestorePoint:CloseProcesses:EmptyTemp:HKLM\...\Run: [] => [X]C:\Users\Heiko\AppData\Local\Temp\ose00000.exeRemoveProxy:File:C:\Program Files\db-networks\DropBox\db-n dropbox\db-n dropbox.exeCMD: bitsadmin /reset /allusersEnd
    • Click on File > Save as...
      • Inside the File Name box type fixlist.txt;
      • From the Save as type drop down list, choose All Files
    • Save the file to your Desktop;
    • Re-run FRST.exe and click Fix;
      • Note: If FRST advises there is a new updated version to be downloaded, do so/allow this.
    • After the completion, a log will be produced;
    • Copy and Paste the contents of the log in your next reply.

  • Step #2 Fix with AdwCleaner
    • Download AdwCleaner by Xplode to your Desktop from the following link.
    • Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and choose Run as administrator;
    • Click on Option and put a tick mark on everything;
    • Click on Scan and let the program run unhindered;
    • When done, click on Clean and allow the system to reboot after it is done;
    • A log will be opened automatically after the restart. If not, it is located in C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[CX].txt, where X is replaced with a number;
    • Copy and Paste the contents of this log in your reply.

Reset your browsers.


  • Required Log(s):
    • FRST Fix Log
    • AdwCleaner Log
Regards,

Valinorum

Link to post
Share on other sites

FRST froze running the script for the first time, when cleaning some cache. The second time it 

finished within seconds. I think I still had a redirect to Alibaba and some Windows-Update site

afterwards Then I ran ADW with all options acitve. The results came up empty. But after restarting

and checking, so far I have not had any more redirects. I only testet vor about 10 Minutes, but 

usually redirects came up during this time frame. So things are looking up. I attached the

Logs as per request. If any more redirects show up, I'll let you know. Thank you very much!!

AdwCleanerC3.txt

Fixlog.txt

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.

Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.