nitrousable

Malicious Website blocked chrome?

I also got these just now.  It's also blocking "mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com" whenever I go to my gmail.

I am getting the same warnings from MBAM, usually whenever I run a google query or do something in the taskbar in Chrome.

The warnings have been on lh6.googleusercontent and oauth.googleusercontent. I have to assume these are false positives?

This is driving me crazy. It is popping up non stop and is completely bombarding me when I am online. Every few moments it will pop up. Is this false positive? I keep getting domain: oauth.googleusercontent.com and various other googleusercontent.com pop up.  

Hello, Andres,

This started happening to me too yesterday, I use Firefox. Came to this forum and updated my database with the hope of it not happening again this morning, but I'm getting the pop-ups again when uploading photos to my facebook. Looked again for updates in case something had gone wrong last night, but no, the message is "no updates available".

Thanks for keeping us posted.