DNS Changer problem

hello. i hope someone can help. 2 months ago i started updating my BIOS and motherboard drivers although i didn't fully complete it. since then i keep having connection problems. (getting "Local Area Connection have no valid IP" error). one day when i started scanning my PC with Malwarebytes. i found out that my PC is infected with DNS Changer (2 of my DNS registery files) so maybe my connection problems are thanks to this malware. however no matter how hard i try i can't get rid of it. i keep deleting them but malwarebytes keep detecing infected registry files. i disconnected my other HDDs and formatted my windows HDD hoping i could erase the source of it, and yet malwarebytes still detects 2 infected Registry files as DNS changer. is it a false detection? if so does my connection problems have something to do with my motherboard's drivers? (USB Controller is not fully recognized in Device Manager)

• 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.

Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.