pop-ups of su2.ff.avast.com, IP 92.242.140.21 as of 9/9/15

pawcoyote

I have looked through various websites and this is a known hijacker and it goes through verizon.  I have informed them of this and they have not responded to me as of yet.

I have followed the steps, outlined in the post for this section.  Everything I have downloaded or tried has not fixed the issue. I have no idea what to do to fix this issue. 

I am not going to be trying the Google Open DNS item at this time.  I would like to get this corrected as soon as possible and with your help I feel we will.

I have attached and posted the .txt files from the Farbar Recovery Scan to this thread.

I will not make any changes to my system once I have posted this info to you.

Best Regards,

I will try to post the TXT files in replies since they wont work in the main thread.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!