I am extremely annoyed at Malwarebytes on how they handle this situation. Not very professional. AT ALL.

Agreed, After seeing how Unprofessional they were in the 2010 thread linked above, I'm highly considering changing brands. 

It's actually quite pathetic how immature a big brand can be, Blocking HF out of spite purely because of previous events. 

Agreed, After seeing how Unprofessional they were in the 2010 thread linked above, I'm highly considering changing brands. 

It's actually quite pathetic how immature a big brand can be, Blocking HF out of spite purely because of previous events. 

Adding an exception does fix the problem. But why should I have to add an exception, when the site itself. Isn't malicious.

Adding an exception does fix the problem. But why should I have to add an exception, when the site itself. Isn't malicious.

It hasn't worked for me. I've had to disable web protection to use it. 

Thanks Malwarebytes, I know have to find another Anti-Malware to not only switch to, but also recommend to people seeming as yours clearly screws up due to pathetic developers spite. 

The last Moderator was just as Unprofessional in the last thread made earlier.

His simple response was  "It isn't a F/P."

Honestly, all of you are acting unprofessional yourself about this situation.

All it takes is someone to inform them about this false positive, not sit in this thread and insult them.

Also, it takes a whole 5 seconds to add the HF domains to your exclusion list.

Grow up.

All it takes is someone to inform them about this false positive, not sit in this thread and insult them.

Grow up.

While I agree, I'd still like to know why they called it malicious and say it isn't a F/P.

Grow up.

No, Not all of us are acting up about this

We've informed before and this has happened, Malwarebytes is clearly incapable of recognizing an safe site from a malicious one or this wouldn't have happened.

It takes 5 seconds to add a domain to an exclusion list, then 2 seconds to refresh and realize it didn't work. 

MysteryFCM

You're saying this isn't a F/P?

Please refer to this:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/36808-false-postitive-read/

Then contact 

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/user/1-rubber-ducky/

Before trying to handle things on your own.

Thank you for the reminder. The block is being removed.