Crashes and the Popup "Crash Data" Prompt

I've had this happen very recently, as well. My tablet is an Asus Nexus 7 (2013) running Android 5.1.1,, CyanogenMod version 12.1-2015-0606-Nightly-flo.

-I really like MalawareBytes Premium for the PC.  It works great.  

However, for both my tablet and my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5, MalawareBytes Mobile has always run very slowly:  

slow to load (2 minutes) and the scanning can take up to 30 minutes or more.  When my screen turns off and the device locks,

the MalawareBytes goes into hibernation.  

Since about a year ago, when I installed MalawareBytes Mobile, I've never liked it.  I did not start the automatic protection feature, fearing

it would interfere with my device's response time.  

I keep current with Google Play Store updates for my Apps.  Sadly, no update for MalawareBytes

Mobile seemed to help.  It's as if the MalawareBytes Tech Team has other important issues to address...

I've uninstalled the program on my tablet and will do so on my phone.

The Google Play Store does not appear to support the installing of Beta software.  I am willing to try it on my mobile devices

and report my experiences.  Am looking forward to your reply.

MalawareBytes seems to me to be a great product!

Hello, 

This is a known issue of which will be addressed in a future release with Malwarebytes Mobile 2.0. However at this time we are offering users to join our Beta community to obtain access to the latest beta version of our app. Malwarebytes 2.0 Beta is available from the following link if you would like to be an early adopter.

Unfortunately we cannot provide support for the beta version because it is still in testing phase. This is a “use at your own risk” option.

Submit your request for the Beta version here: