ukash,very strange

i was looking at a website and got the dreaded ukash screen on firefox,i tried edge and that was OK,then tried my files they were OK,so i ran my malwarebytes premium twice,the second time with rootkit,it found nothing,anti exploit showed nothing,re started and firefox tried to open the virus,i managed to close firefox by fluke,asked cortana for system restore and it looked it up on firefox and the page opened for system restore help in windows 10,shocked i tried opening a website and it opened correctly.so i then shut down firefox and reopened it and it opened correctly,i then did a reboot of computer and opened firefox and the virus seems to have gone,whether it reemerges i don't know but is there anything else i can check to see if it has dissapeared.  cheers mistertonmick

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you