Aliexpress, Alibaba - are not removed by Malwarebytes

Hello,

I have used Malware bytes for my mac, indeed it find some malware and they were deleted but I still have a malware that redirect me to Alibababa and Aliexpress.

I went through your manual removal guide (all of it) and did everything that was said.

Any idea how to remove it?

I contact your support but even though I wrote I need help for MAC, I received help for Windows. I than replied back but got no answer.

Can someone help me please?

thank you

shlomit

• Staff

Hi, Shlomit,

Either your problem isn't caused by any kind of adware, or it's something we've never seen before. Either way, start here:

https://support.malwarebytes.org/customer/portal/articles/2045704-what-should-i-do-if-malwarebytes-anti-malware-for-mac-didn-t-solve-my-problem-?b_id=9511

If nothing on that page helps, make sure to follow the instructions at the end for contacting support through the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac app. Doing so will provide us with additional information about your system, and will ensure that you get through to the Mac support team.

Feel free to post back here if you have questions about anything!

Thomas