Unable to Active

Hello,

I have a PC which will not activate. We have sold hundreds of copies of MBAM but never seen one do this. After the key has been entered and 'Activate' button pressed it instantly goes to the 'Dashboard' tab and does not activate. I have tried mbam-clean and reinstall with no luck. Any ideas?

A seperate issue is my main account 'zstray' will not email me password reset instructions. I've tried by username an email address. I never receive the email.

Thanks!

Hello and :welcome: :

For the forum issue, all forum members were required to change their passwords a long while back because of a security issue.  We'll need to wait for @AdvancedSetup to help you with that. :)

For the activation issue, your post suggests that you are an MBAM Reseller?  If so, the best way to get help might be at Business Help Desk.

You may wish to log a ticket HERE, and they can assist you with activation and other support issues.

Thank you,