Desperate need of help of identifying OS X "adware" problem

Hello all,

I'm running OS X 10.10.4 on Macbook Pro early 2013 and I recently aware that random "popup" ad appear in Safari, Chrome, even in Chrome of Bootcamp while running by Parallel Desktop.

By "popup" I mean when I accessed website, another web tab appear showing those ads. When I tried to close these ads, it always ask if I want to "Leave the page" or "Stay on the page".

I tried to follow the instruction on Apple Support to Adware Removal, I cannot find any similar file. 

I tried to run MBAM, also no adware was found.

I tried Avast for Mac, also nothing was found.

I double checked all Proxy server settings from all browsers settings, nothing was changed.

I checked hosts file, no strange entry.

Finally I checked the DNS setting on network setting, also checked my router, I changed the DNS server to Google 8.8.8.8, it's all good.

Yet, I still receiving random ad from all browsers, so I am very desperate needing some expert advice to find out what's doing these things to me.

The AD are usually "investxxxxdom", "reimagexx", maybe one or two more else. 

Thank you very much.

More info, I think the ad usually appears after "mouse click" event. I have a bad habit that I like to click on empty space on website to make sure the scroll down works, that's when usually those ad appear on new tab.

And this is a fresh screenshot showing the ad when I tried to close it.

The ad do not appear everytime, it happens occasionally. 

http://IMG_6427.jpg

• Staff

If I'm understanding correctly, you're having this problem in all browsers. What I'm curious about next is if the problem is happening on all networks. If you go to a different network than you normally use (such as a wireless network in a coffee shop, local library, at a friend's or relative's house, etc), do you still have the problem? Or does it go away when you're on a different network, then come back when you return to your usual network?

If the latter, it's almost certainly a hacked network device. See:

How can I troubleshoot my wireless router or modem with my Mac?

If it continues regardless of the network you're on, and regardless of your DNS settings, then you should open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac and choose Take System Snapshot from the Scanner menu. Copy the entire contents of the window that opens and paste it into a message here.

Let me know if you have any questions!