Unable to access update server help

Hello I am running the same problem many people here are having during manual updating where it would say unable to access updating server. 

Let me attach the logs. 

By the way in the IE trusted site in the addition.txt there are addresses that I dont recognize.  Anyone can comment that? 

My database is v2015.08.23.01, I can still scan fine, and the updating part during scanning didnt say anything. 

I unfortunately am a limited user on this computer so I dont have the option to uninstall and reinstall malwarebytes. 

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

alreview,

You have the current version (2015.08.23.01), and you are also using a CONSUMER version of this software in a business environment.  Please tell your system administrator/IT staff that they are in violation of the license agreement on this software.  Because you are a limited user, you cannot run FRST in the mode required to give us any diagnostic information.  That too needs to be referred back to your IT staff.  Sorry.

mais1985,

You're right.  Database updates occur as needed and are not listed on the website.  The current one is in the paragraph before this one.

Hi, @alreview:

Oh thanks, so I dont understand why it gave the unable to access update database message

Because there are some issues with LUAs updating the program with the current version.
And because LUAs aren't supposed to be able to do anything that changes the program.
The program is supposed to be installed and configured under an Admin account.

But the other real issue is this:

alreview,

You have the current version (2015.08.23.01), and you are also using a CONSUMER version of this software in a business environment. Please tell your system administrator/IT staff that they are in violation of the license agreement on this software. Because you are a limited user, you cannot run FRST in the mode required to give us any diagnostic information. That too needs to be referred back to your IT staff. Sorry.

The problem is not with the database version, but with the program version (2.1.8.1057).

It is for use ONLY on home personal computers.

The current business version is 1.75.

More info here: EULA
And here: How can I legally use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in my Business or Corporate environment (including Government, Education, & Non-Profit)?

Your IT staff may wish to log a ticket at the Business Help Desk HERE.

They can assist both with technical support and with proper licensing.

Thank you,

Hello and :welcome: , @mais1985:

I have been having same problem for a few days atleast.  How do you find out the latest database version?  It does not appear anywhere obvious to me on the website.

Database versions are not posted on the website, for the reasons @gonzo explained.

There are many reasons for update failures.
Even though your problem sounds "the same" as that of the person who started this thread, it may be quite different.

So, first check your computer's date and time to be sure they are correct.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, in order to better assist both of you with less confusion, please start your own, NEW, SEPARATE topic using this clickable cjfj.png button.
The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,