License Invalid

Recently heard/read about the amnesty program that Malwarebytes is running. Now I've got 4 keys 2 from that I bought from Newegg and 2 from eBay. Unfortunately and unsurprisingly  the ones from eBay are in fact counterfeit. I have been getting the invalid key prompt when re-entering it on their respective machines.

I've noticed that others have posted threads about this too so i decided to post one also. (I've looked for the 'contact us' option all over the site and cannot find it.) 

Attached is my emailed paypal receipt for purchasing two lifetime keys from an eBay seller. I will provide the ID and Key if requested. 

Regards

-Ron

post-191592-0-42755100-1440006626_thumb.

• Root Admin

Please open a ticket with the Help Desk and they can assist you. The desk is pretty busy so it could take a day or two before getting a reply. Weekend support is also limited so please be patient.

https://support.malwarebytes.org/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6438

Thank you