Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Today, I've noticed that mbamservice.exe uses a lot of CPU.
I've searched for a solution and all I've seen is that Malicious Website Blocking is the cause.
Here is the CPU usage comparison when enabled and when disabled:
 

WHEN ENABLED:

 

skamwDo.jpg

 

WHEN DISABLED:

 

7dGCPnz.jpg

How can I fix this? :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes :)

Let's try this first....

Thank You,

Firefox

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we would really like to help you further if we could but since the logs show that this computer has entries designed to steal and/or pirate software we will not be able to assist you without you removing and/or uninstalling the pirated software.

This topic will be closed by one of the Admins or Mods due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.