Need help with activation please

I have the same issue.  I purchased my license a year ago.  Last month it renewed automatically through Cleverbridge and this month on the 10th, for no apparent reason, it suddenly told me my license had expired and will now no longer accept the ID and key.  

I've done the clean uninstall, downloaded a clean copy and reinstalled... Nothing works.  There seems to be an issue with the license server and my key.  

I've opened a ticket with MalwareBytes Support, and it has now languished for 3 days without any agent being assigned to it or any evidence that anyone has even looked at it.

I'm starting to wonder how widespread this is...

I'm not sure what I expect here, I know the user moderators on this forum are likely incapable of doing anything here given that I am increasingly certain the issue is  on their authentication server... but after 3 days of waiting for really any response from MalwareBytes I'm at a loss for anything else to try.

fool2074 Sorry to hear your having issues. (The Help Desk is having issues with there Helpdesk software and have a back log) Also make sure you check your junk mail/spam folders just in case the email reply went there... You are correct, as far as getting help with this issue only the Helpdesk can sort that out for you (or a member of Staff perhaps may be able to help, but they do these mostly at the helpdesk)

While you wait to have it sorted out by Support....

In the interim, you may wish to perform a CLEAN REINSTALL of MBAM -- the setup wizard will offer a 14-day Trial with the full, premium features for 14 days, while you sort out the licensing issues. (1 Trial per PC per MBAM program version)

Thanks for your patience,