Activation issues

Same problem here: can't activate ... "Error code 404 The License Key was not found". Submitted a ticket 3 days ago and got an automated response at that time but nothing since. Can't login to support... getting "We were unable to connect to the server. It may have gone offline or you could be experiencing connectivity issues. Please re-try your submission in a few minutes".

Not impressed. :angry2:

Zimberto,

Neither are we.  I can't speak for the delays you have encountered, but I have been having discussions with Support staff once I verified this for myself.  Support management is in discussions with the vendor of the support website.  All I can say is to please try to be patient and don't shoot the messenger.  I was blindsided by this as well.

One thing I can say (though it is of little consolation) is that there are a number of tickets similar to yours.  Support is working through them, but system reliability issues are slowing everyone down - sometimes to a crawl or worse.