internet problem

hello

i installed malwarebytes today and i found that internet is not working after malwarebytes installed in my laptop.

i unistalled malwarebytes and internet worked now.internet gets connected but no page opens in browser. i tried opera,firefox, chrome. i using 3g dongle

anybody found this problem?how can i solve it??

no i have not set any proxies in opera or firefox.the problem is coming not only in browsers but also in whole internet connection. mbam stops internet so also i am not able to update any software because i get connection problem

i have seen 1 thing that if i disable malicious website protection then it works fine else internet do not works if it is enabled.

no it do not worked even i disabled avast completely. i found problem in malicious website protection. it is stopping my internet.

• Root Admin

Well I don't see a reason for stopping all. Possibly one or two sites you may visit but certainly not normal sites such as hp.com msn.com google.com yahoo.com  etc.

If ALL is blocked then either there is a conflict probably with your antivirus and MBAM or you have something else going on.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically post your FRST logs in a new topic as shown and someone will assist you in looking further as to what's going on. There is no reason our blocker should stop all network traffic.

Thank you

Ron

i am facing problem in all sites and even google.com also.see image below.

is it possible that there may be conflict between avast web sheild and mbam website protection?

they both perform same task so if i disable mbam website protection then is it safe? is it works fine?

post-191007-0-70482700-1439273226_thumb.

hello

i also seen that if i connect interent from my phone by mobile tethering hotspot then internet works fine.

i am using 3g dongle for internet. is it something wrong between 3g dongle and mbam website protection. may be it was conflict between 3g dongle and mbam website protection.

• Root Admin

Hi there Krypton. Our QA Team was able to duplicate this issue. The team will review possible fixes in an upcoming future build. At this time we're not aware of a workaround but if found I'll let you know.

Hopefully they'll be able to track this down and get it fixed by the time the next release is ready.

Sorry for the troubles.

Ron

• 1 month later...

Hi there Krypton. Our QA Team was able to duplicate this issue. The team will review possible fixes in an upcoming future build. At this time we're not aware of a workaround but if found I'll let you know.

Hopefully they'll be able to track this down and get it fixed by the time the next release is ready.

Sorry for the troubles.

Ron

hello admin

have you fixed this problem yet in new version? i still have problem with mbam. i still disabled website protection in mbam.

what is the new version of mbam?how can i know if i am using latest version?my mbam shows i am using 2.1.8.1057

mbam is still not updated with fixing that problem i am facing?

Hello and :welcome: , @Adarsh:

HI, I have the same problem. When I try to activate it says it is not connected to internet even when it is. I have windows 7 64 bit and also the date and time are correct. I tried to downlaod the help tool but the link doesnt open.

We would like very much to help you with your activation problem.

However, your logs show evidence of active software piracy.  This violate the forum Piracy Policy.

We cannot provide further assistance until all hacked/cracked/pirated software has been removed from the system.

Thanks very much for your understanding.