you have got me beat on exporting the service. msc file Pedro,cannot find any links to export and cannot find services .msc file on event viewer.

From what we're seeing from all the logs submitted (thanks!), it seems that in most cases the problem seems related to an incomplete upgrade of MBAE pending reboot.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please do the following:

1- Reboot (not logoff/logon)

2- Download and install the latest MBAE version from here

If the above still does not work, try the following:

2- Uninstall MBAE from Control Panel

3- Reboot (not logoff/logon)

4- Download and install the latest MBAE version from here

Please let me know how it goes.

From what we're seeing from all the logs submitted (thanks!), it seems that in most cases the problem seems related to an incomplete upgrade of MBAE pending reboot.

i have tried the first,did not work,uninstalled from control panel,deleted programdata file but even after a reboot the x86 file is refusing to delete.

Try the following:

i had no choice but to reinstall with the x86 file still there and when installing it said a file was open,when i reinstalled it was not there but with your tuition from the last couple of days i went to the services page and started from there,it came back on and i have done a couple of restarts and it is working properly.

PS Pedro when is there going to be protection for Microsoft Edge,going by what other browsers use i tried to replicate it in add shields but it did not work.also when i first got exploit earlier in the year i am certain it used to say on general page whether the site you was on was protected but i dont see that anymore.

anyway thanks for your help in this matter and i hope that the other couple of posters have success as well.

I had the same problems as described here in getting MBAE Free to work after upgrade to Windows 10, but eventually it was fine. Imagine my disgust when three days later, after many restarts & cold boots while taming Windows 10, it suddenly started being 'terminated' again on boot.

I won't relate the whole saga, but eventually I tied it to a Windows Update that had re-enabled MS Office 2013 "Microsoft Office Upload Center" that I had previously disabled. I disabled it again, hopefully more permanently, rebooted and MBAE was fine again... and continues to be through several more reboots.

Possible conflict? I don't know, I'm not that expert, but it's what happened for me, so I thought it worth mentioning.

Question for all of you: do you remember if you had MBAE 1.06 or 1.07 prior to the upgrade to Windows 10?

Question for all of you: do you remember if you had MBAE 1.06 or 1.07 prior to the upgrade to Windows 10?

I can't speak for others, but I definitely had MBAE 1.07 prior to upgrade to Windows 10

Good Morning,

This is the paid version of MBAE. I upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago and this just started the other day. When I start up my computer it shows MBAE is running in Task Manager, after a few minutes I get the pop message that it has stopped running

post-2278-0-39564900-1438857772_thumb.pn

Hi Ken,

please perform a couple of reboots to see if it comes back. It probably has to do with an incomplete upgrade of MBAE.

If that doesn't work, do the following:

1- Reboot

3- Reboot

4- Download and re-install from https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbae

PS: merging with existing thread.

Just uninstalled and reinstalled MBAE version 1.07.1.1015 and it shows its running in Task Manager and so far no pop up telling me it has not started

Thanks

Hi Ken,

please perform a couple of reboots to see if it comes back. It probably has to do with an incomplete upgrade of MBAE.

If that doesn't work, do the following:

1- Reboot

3- Reboot

4- Download and re-install from https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbae

PS: merging with existing thread.

Tried several reboots and re-installations. There has been no change in the "Terminated" status of MBAE immediately after booting. Also, I've posted logs before. Or do I need to post fresh logs?

I was using MalwareBytes Anti Exploit 1.07 (ending in 1010). I tried installing .1015 just yesterday, but the termination message still remains.

Try a fresh re-install but deleting the configuration files in-between in order to discard any issues with the upgrade:

1- Close all running apps like browsers, etc.

3- Reboot

4- Delete the hidden directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

5- Download and install the latest version from our website

I have tried all of the above.. several times. No progress whatsoever.

You know, it appears that I am the only user who appears to have this problem - I think nearly everyone else else seems to have resolved this issue. Maybe it's better to put this issue on a backburner till some other user/group of users have the same problem as I do? I am deeply disappointed that I was not able to resolve this issue, but perhaps, (and hopefully) if other people come up with logs and more information, we could be able to figure out the next step.