Windows 10 Compatibility for Malwarebytes

• Root Admin
Hello everyone!

Malwarebytes wants to ensure that you have uninterrupted protection from malware — even on the very latest operating systems. We’re happy to announce that the following Malwarebytes products now officially support Windows 10:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and Premium

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free and Premium

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Remediation Tool

Malwarebytes Endpoint Security 

All of the above products have been tested and verified as working as expected on Windows 10, provided you have updated to the latest available version. You can check on the latest version of a product by visiting its release history page on our website at https://www.malwarebytes.org/support/releasehistory/

Great news, Marcin.  I plan to be an early adopter of Windows 10, so I am very pleased that my MBAM and MBAE Premium will continue to offer me great protection.  It is also great news for the folks around here who purchased your products on my recommendation.  I like to be known for recommending quality security software.

Have a great day, and congratulations to the team!

Regards,

-Phil

Upgraded my laptop from Win7 to Win10 Home today and both MBAE & MBAM made it over and are working like a charm!!! I let ya'll know how it went when I upgrade my Win8.1 desktop tomorrow or Saturday.

Upgraded my laptop from Win7 to Win10 Home today and both MBAE & MBAM made it over and are working like a charm!!! I let ya'll know how it went when I upgrade my Win8.1 desktop tomorrow or Saturday.

UPDATE: Same with my Windows 8.1 update desktop to Win10... They both made the upgrade and both work like a charm. Great job & kudos to the developers :)

I keep getting Out of Memory type issues in Windows 10 and in Process Manager the MSMPEng.exe shows faults unless and until I turn Malwarebytes Premium off. (Not an optimal solution for your great products). Just  beginning to research.  I'm using Windows Defender for AV.  If not appropriate here, just let me know and I'll start another topic.  Thank you.  Mark

Hi and :welcome: :

I keep getting Out of Memory type issues in Windows 10 and in Process Manager the MSMPEng.exe shows faults unless and until I turn Malwarebytes Premium off. (Not an optimal solution for your great products). Just  beginning to research.  I'm using Windows Defender for AV.  If not appropriate here, just let me know and I'll start another topic.  Thank you.  Mark

Yes, please start your own NEW, SEPARATE topic using this clickable cjfj.png button.
The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide you with assistance in the other forum area.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

I just upgraded to Win 10 today and have a problem with Malaware.  I sent an email to Support with a screenshot and details.

The issue surrounds User Account Control and Norton 360 blocking access to Malaware.

I encountered this same problem (so far) with one Ameritrade's application and they confirmed it is a problem that they are working on.

I was not having this problem with Malaware on Win 7, which is what I upgraded from.

My version of Malaware is the most current.

• Root Admin

I haven't noticed any notifications about receiving new updates since upgrading two Win7 x64 machines to Win10 x64.  Do the notifications work in Win10?

Thanks.

I'm not sure as I just installed it on a system on Friday for someone else. So won't have it. I'll check with QA and see what they say but this is a NEWS section not a support section. Please post in the support section below.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/forum/41-malwarebytes-anti-malware-help/

Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...