[SOLVED] Chrome/IE not showing balloon/log as protected

axe0

After upgrading to Win10, If I restart my PC, and then start Opera (latest version), Opera is protected.

If I exit Opera, and later restart Opera, Opera is not protected. (No notification),

Previously when using Win7, a notification appeared every time.

Firefox announces every time.

Chrome and IE only announce once.

Edge does not announce at all.

I am unsure if Opera is protected on the second (and subsequent) launch,

MBAE has been un-installed and reinstalled since Win10 install.

Suggestions?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come my anti-exploit is not working with chrome, before it use to say when I open Chrome (before I upgrade to Windows 10) Google and plug in is now protected with maleware anti- anti exploit,I still see on the bottom on my task bar Anti-exploit is running?

my TOPIC Is malewarebytes anti-exploit

• Staff

It is protecting Chrome, but there is a small user interface glitch that prevents the balloon from showing. We are fixing this for MBAE 1.08. Merging this thread with the existing thread about the same subject.

As for adding custom shields, open MBAE, click on Shields and then click on Add shield. You can add shields for any Internet-facing application that you wish. Simply choose the more appropriate profile for each application.

why is Malewarebytes Anti-exploit not working on Chrome, it use to say when I open Chrome,Malewarebytes Anti-exploit (and addon) is now protected by Malewarebytes Anti-Exploit,for some reson it says it on Firefox,this started when I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10,This is my second post,so it would be nice to have a reply,Thank you

I recently noticed that the traybar balloon saying that "Internet Explorer is protected" only comes up once now, the first time I launch IE 11 after rebooting my system. (Windows 7).  After the first time, each time I launch IE I do not get a traybar balloon anymore unless I reboot my computer and then it comes up only once again.  This just started happening in the last 24 - 48 hours.  In the past I got the traybar balloon each time I launched IE.

Thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

When I start Winamp in the log I see that it is protected but if I close it and start it up again I don't see that it shows up in the log again so I don't if it's protected.

For instance for WIndows Media Player I can see that it shows up in the log... I close the application and when I start it back up it shows up again in the log again that it is protected but for Winamp don't see that?