Malwarebytes and Labtech

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Can we get some info on when this will be updated?

I believe that the latest MalwareBytes plugin for Labtech is version 1.0.0.18.

The problem is that this plugin will only push out MBAM version 1.80.1.1011. That is now 2 versions behind. 

When will the plugin be updated to allow us to push out the latest MBAM version?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2016 at 2:51 AM, djacobson said:

Unfortunately, that is not a question we can answer. That is something to bring up to Labtech. It's up to them to take the latest build we provide and make it a plugin for their platform.

Thanks for the update DJacobson. I asked Labtech this question and got the following reply:

The current version of the plugin should be .18 and the version of Malwarebytes has not changed yet. I do know that the next version of the Plugin that Malwarebytes is using is going to have an updated version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware also with it. I do not have a time as to when this is going to be released as Malwarebytes has not informed us. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

From Labtech's reply, it sounds like they are waiting on Malwarebytes. 

Who is waiting on who? Maybe we need to get the two companies talking to each other?

Edited by Mghinoz

• 2 weeks later...

Some info on this from the partner teams; the Malwarebytes plugin has been getting updated to v1.5 for the last two weeks, which will provide more robust policy management. This build will still have to be approved by LabTech QA prior to general release  Their QA testing phase typically takes 60 to 90 days.

• 2 months later...
On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:27 AM, djacobson said:

Some info on this from the partner teams; the Malwarebytes plugin has been getting updated to v1.5 for the last two weeks, which will provide more robust policy management. This build will still have to be approved by LabTech QA prior to general release  Their QA testing phase typically takes 60 to 90 days.

Thanks for the update DJacobson.

Is there any ETA on when the new Malwarebytes plugin will be released?