Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit stuck

Hello alex1234:

Let's begin by allowing the experts/staffers to analyse two diagnostic output text files:

Please read Diagnostic Logs and individually attach the 2 requested logs only from Log Set 1 in a reply to this thread.

Those diagnostic output text logs to be posted are FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Zip or Copy and Paste them into a reply. Please do not alter, any FRST categories as they are pre-configured for this subforum.

Thank you.

Here are the results.I also opened another topic here https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/170432-i-cant-get-rid-of-an-adware/ because I couldnt get rid of some nasty adware,but we managed to fix that.Should I still try to run MBAR just in case,or you think its fine.I'm also kinda curious why MBAR didnt work on my machine

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hello alex1234:

Yes. As an additional data point, please do a cold restart of your computer, into the normal mode, and log-in as an Administrator only.

Download, to an Administrator's desktop only, a fresh copy of MBAR Beta from https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbar/ and run mbar-1.09.1.1004.exe from an Administrator's desktop only, with no other applications launched.

Then please update this topic with the status of the issue.

Thank you.

I'd managed to get MBAR to work in Administrator account,without updating the database and with avast and MBAM turned off.Maybe there is some bug in the latest database thats causing MBAR to freeze,or was the antivirus just interfering? Fortunately there was no infection.Thank you very much for your help :)

Hello alex1234:

If a summary of what you have reported is that MBAR Beta 1.09.1.1004 will not finish if the database has been updated before the analysis begins, then you should relate your latest findings in your still open topic with Twin.

Thank you.

I runned MBAR again in Administrator account,avast and MBAM turned off,but with the database updated,worked fine,no infection found.So it was avast or MBAM interfering before,my bad,should have thought of that earlier,anyway,thanks for the help :)